Mark L. Mitchell was admitted to the practice of law by the State Bar of Texas in 1992. He is licensed to practice before all courts in the State of Texas. Mr. Mitchell is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and the United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of the State of Texas.
- Preparatory education: University of Houston, Bachelor of Science-Business 1985.
- Legal education: Whittier College, Juris Doctor 1992.
- Professional Memberships: The Houston and American Bar Associations; State Bar of Texas; Texas Trial Lawyers Association; Honorary Chairman-Business Advisory Council.
- Fields of Practice: Personal Injury, Products and Premises Liability, Automobile Accidents, Criminal Defense.
Katherina C. Megas was admitted to the practice of law by the State Bar of Texas in 2002.
- Preparatory education: Southern Methodist University, Bachelor of Arts - Business Finance 1997.
- Legal education: South Texas College of Law, Juris Doctor 2002.
- Professional Memberships: The Houston and American Bar Associations, State Bar of Texas.
- Fields of Practice: Family Law, Personal Injury, Business Law, Hospitality Law.